SWA called! WORD!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mr Hat

Got the call today at dinner, Interviewing in July.
Roughly 5000 total, 2500 pic jet, regional, 737 type in April, no college degree (not proud of it but trying to give hope to others without it). I'm still in shock. Keep the faith folks, those calls are still going out!

Do you have any college? Just curious. I have the equiv of a 2 yr but no paper... working on going back.

Thanks and congrads!

Mr Hat said:
Roughly 5000 total, 2500 pic jet, regional, 737 type in April, no college degree (not proud of it but trying to give hope to others without it). I'm still in shock. Keep the faith folks, those calls are still going out!

Congrats big boy....good luck on the interview! I hope for your sake (and everyone junior to you...like me) that you get the job! :D

-Neal

There is hope for applicants without 4 yr degrees. I have a 2 yr. degree and I am in the July 6 class. That fact that I have 7000 hrs of 737 time probably didn't hurt either........

Mr Hat,
YES thanks dude for the info, I only have a 2 year from Embry riddle, 6200 total and 2400 turbine pic, no call, am i next or what, what's up?

Mr Hat said:

Congratulations dude!! Fuc* college.. When you get hired by SWA I bet you wont even care about that!!ASk Bill ;Gates or P Diddy if they ever regretted not completing college

as214 said:
Congratulations dude!! Fuc* college.. When you get hired by SWA I bet you wont even care about that!!ASk Bill ;Gates or P Diddy if they ever regretted not completing college

P Diddy as a role model....The Dumbyaing Down of America. Yeah, don't finish college, and go fly white trash and getto booties around the country...
I know, I know, SWA is great, it's like a brand new religion among new pilots....

Latest resources

Back