• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA busted for false advertising in Atlanta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seems like a small price to pay if it drove increased traffic to their website. Maybe they got a good ROI on this "mistake"?

Gee I hope they target fast food next bc my food looks nothing like the picture on the menu. This was an issue that was solved in a movie called Falling Down.

Gee I hope they target fast food next bc my food looks nothing like the picture on the menu. This was an issue that was solved in a movie called Falling Down.

Ha Ha good point I think some dating websites might be liable too lol

I've often said there needs to be a "Truth in airline name law" places like "Fine Air" and "Rich International/Air" should not have been issued certificates

Southwest is busy with the next merger…Alaska or Hawaii?

Anyone else think that something is up at Alaska? Delta trying to head it off with competition?

my guess.

Southwest is busy with the next merger?Alaska or Hawaii?

Anyone else think that something is up at Alaska? Delta trying to head it off with competition?

my guess.

Obviously Hawaiian's Airbuses and business model hardly fit in to the SWA 737 LCC domestic business model, but AK's 737's don't really don't fit either. Alaska has been successful by being the opposite of SWA, semi first class for a little more service as opposed to a passenger base that is looking for a bargain regardless of of inflight amenities (SWA).

Latest resources

Back