SWA Baby bennies?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Man what a great thread!!

Thanks for sharing all the info guys. I'm in the same boat too. I've been swimming in the pool for about a week and my wife is already giving me 20 questions - for good reason...

SWA told me to expect a Dec/Jan class - which is FANTASTIC, because we are expecting our first little girl around Thanksgiving.

What we are concerned with is finding a pediatrician that is covered by our current insurance AND United Healthcare so we don't have to switch 1 or 2 months after having our little girl.

Anyway, could someone PM me and perhaps I could give you a fax number or something to get a list of providers in the western Chicago suburbs? I plan to ask Lindsey in the PD next time I talk to her, but this board is such a good resource I thought I'd try here first.

Search for Doctors and Facilities

Anyone can go to the United HealthCare website and search for doctors and facilities in your area.

https://myuhc.com

Go to "Search our directories", "View Physician and Facility" or click the link below.

http://www.provider.uhc.com/

You can search by zipcode or by doctor name.

Hope this helps.

I live in an area that is not covered by the SWA HMO or PPO plans so I use what is called the Regular plan. There is no cost from my paycheck for this, and it covers all my dependents. The plan pays 80% and I pay the remainder, until I pay $2500 then the plan pays 100%. What I like about the regular plan is that I can use any doctor that I want without that doctor having to belong to a plan.

Latest resources

Back