• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Attempts To Steal Routes - Denied

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys are punching your clown over all these potential new destinations, just remember to do the work.
Do the work? DO THE WORK? My God man Southwest does more flying than any airline on the planet! 1,387,000 flights a year, compared to United's 656,270. In case your not a mathematician, that's way more than double the number of flights per year or 730,730 more to be exact. Maybe you should concentrate on doing some work yourself.

I always thought that was funny too. 'Do the work'.

We'll fly around 3800 flights a day this summer. I think that counts as 'doing the work'.

Do the work? DO THE WORK? My God man Southwest does more flying than any airline on the planet! 1,387,000 flights a year, compared to United's 656,270. In case your not a mathematician, that's way more than double the number of flights per year or 730,730 more to be exact. Maybe you should concentrate on doing some work yourself.

That's good work. I'm not saying I don't think you can do it, I think once you start seeing the rest of the world you'll quit being such enormous a-holes. Quit falling for the SWA rally bs, and the gk is a Christ figure stuff. Acknowledge that this route stealing stuff ought to be beneath you..

I think once you start seeing the rest of the world you'll quit being such enormous a-holes.
I've already done the type of flying SWA is embarking upon for the better part of a decade. Why would you assume that just because the airline is just now venturing out of the country, it is a first for the pilots doing the flying? It isn't rocket science by the way, I've done it with a whole heck of a lot less support and structure than SWA is currently supplying.

I've already done the type of flying SWA is embarking upon for the better part of a decade. Why would you assume that just because the airline is just now venturing out of the country, it is a first for the pilots doing the flying? It isn't rocket science by the way, I've done it with a whole heck of a lot less support and structure than SWA is currently supplying.

I do it also. I am not even mainline :)

Nothing says pay check to me better than codeshare

I think you'll get the airplane from a to b ok, that's not what I'm talking about. Why does SWA have to create controversy? Why does SWA feel the need to take from another airline? Look at the timeframe here Howie. We're talking about a matter of days between when the terminal is done and when the treaty change becomes effective. Where your airline flies, compared to the amount of BS controversy it creates, are equal opposites. It ought to embarrass you

I think you'll get the airplane from a to b ok, that's not what I'm talking about. Why does SWA have to create controversy? Why does SWA feel the need to take from another airline? Look at the timeframe here Howie. We're talking about a matter of days between when the terminal is done and when the treaty change becomes effective. Where your airline flies, compared to the amount of BS controversy it creates, are equal opposites. It ought to embarrass you
Corporations don't make money with high priced assets sitting idle, not for a month, not for a week, not for a day. I could not care less about YOUR manufactured "controversy." You are the only one upset. The DOT is satisfied with the result. The Mexican authorities are satisfied with the result. The city of Houston is satisfied with the result. And, the residents in the market are satisfied with the result. Embarrassed? Not even close.

The DOT is satisfied with the result. The Mexican authorities are satisfied with the result. The city of Houston is satisfied with the result. And, the residents in the market are satisfied with the result.

I'll agree with you on that. Es todo bien. De nada.

Latest resources

Back