Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
USNFDX said:
Rumor has it they are going to merge sen. lists by date of hire! :D
No, but they want to Furlough OUT OF SENIORITY!

Can we get the Teamsters back?????????

Can you say goodbye 737 guys?????? Unreal.

Yeah the skinney is the furloughs are coming next and out of senority.

Does anyone have experience with class action lawsuits against a company or Alpa if this happens.

pockface said:
anyone remember the Mike Tyson interview where he was asked, "Where do you go from here?"

reply : "I guess I will play with my pidgeons and just fade off into Bolivian."

That seems fitting for Lowecur.

BTW, does anyone know where I can download that sound bite. It is funny stuff!
Actually, I enjoy playing with pidgeons.:)

Guys:

Don't rip so hard on our buddy Lowecur. This place would be a lot less interesting sans Lowecur, I always enjoy what he stirs up. He does'nt need anyone to take up for him I guess, so let'r rip. HeHeHe!

Lowecur

Get ready to jump. When this deal was announced last week a spokeperson for the mayor's office said that they saw no problem with the deal.

Plus the city of Chicago gets thier money and keeps jobs. Theres nothing for the city to get upset about, unless Daleys palms werent greased enuf, which, I am sure Uncle Herb has taken care of those issues. He knows how to get stuff done.

P.S. Nice try stirring the pot Slacker, its never to late to reapply to SWA and beg forgiveness. Maybe one day you can be my FO. :)

944 And Still Going Strong

CycloneVacuum said:
943 posts...and still a complete genius...who could that be?
Let's see. If they give their complete blessing, don't you think this sets a legal precedent? Legally they would be giving their blessing to something they said is illegal. In the future, airlines could sell their gates as assets at MDW and feel completely safe that the City could do nothing about it.

I think they will need to have both parties sign new agreements, and it's my guess these will not be the same as before.:)

Lowecur doesn't get it. Those of us who live in Chicago know Daley doesn't follow the rules. Precedent or not, laws are for those who choose to respect them. For the city, there is the corrupt court system.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back