• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA and Weddings?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SWApoolie, I was a new-hire FA July 21, 1995. I got married Aug 19, 1995. The company pulled me off my trips for the time I needed. I am sure they will work with you. Congrats on the job and gettin' hitched!

SWAPoolie said:
I am expecting a class date this summer and will be getting married the summer after.
Am I reading that right? You're planning on getting married the summer after this summer? As in 15 MONTHS from now?

Whoa! Take your time. Don't rush into anything!;)

PS- I'm just jealous because my GF has a bad case of Wedding/Baby/Biological Clock Fever and wants to get married NOW.:)

Last edited:
HMR said:
Am I reading that right? You're planning on getting married the summer after this summer? As in 15 MONTHS from now?

Whoa! Take your time. Don't rush into anything!;)

PS- I'm just jealous because my GF has a bad case of Wedding/Baby/Biological Clock Fever and wants to get married NOW.:)

That's right HMR...don't rush into anything!

Make sure it's that she wants to marry YOU and not just that she wants to get married.

English said:
That's right HMR...don't rush into anything!

Make sure it's that she wants to marry YOU and not just that she wants to get married.
Good advice Dr. Laura.:p

She's managed to thwart the advances of other handsome, talented and intelligent men. However, once you've been caught in HMR's Tractor-Beam-of-Love, resistance is futile.:D

SWAPoolie-Congrats on the job and engagement!

Congrats HMR...will there be a flightinfo reception?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back