Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bill,

Are you implying Keith was a fag with "chick envy?"

Rather humorous little exchange, I'm sure...

how come i never get to sit next to girls like that when i'm commuting?!?!? i always get the 70 year old grandma who wants to talk about her grandkids...

life is not fair...

She's hot enough to make any male F/A rethink his orientation. He obviously didn't want to be tempted...

Anyone else find it ironic that SWA is the airline that is questioning short skirts? Back in the 70s before the feminazis destroyed America, a really tight, short skirt was part of the SWA stew uniform.

Anyone else find it ironic that SWA is the airline that is questioning short skirts? Back in the 70s before the feminazis destroyed America, a really tight, short skirt was part of the SWA stew uniform.

1970's SWA FA Uniforms

1970s: Southwest Airlines experiences a dramatic jump in ticket sales when its flight attendants start wearing white go-go boots and hot pants. The airline adopts a new motto to match (”Sex sells seats”) and begins serving in-flight drinks with names like Passion Punch and Love Potion. Not to be outdone, TWA follows suit in 1971, sending its attendants into the air wearing Valentino-designed hot pants.

From a post below the picture:

"The right attitude"
I am in training to be a flight attendant and I can only wish that my new uniforms could be this cute!! I agree that they rae super cute and fun! When I normally fly I like to get all dressed up…. but soon I’ll have to be all covered up! Boo!

...let's hope she's hot!

Heard the doctor appointment was to a cosmetic surgeon. Not that it matters, but I hope they post pix of her after she's had the "bolt-on's" installed.

Latest resources

Back