• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA and Miniskirts...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That wasn't just a short skirt, that was an "I want the Dr. to see my snizz and take me home" skirt.

And she was so embarrassed she cried all the way there. Please...if she was so embarrassed she wouldn't wear a skirt so short she had to pull it down to cover her cooch every time she lifted her leg more than 1/2 an inch off the ground.

Nice body, though. But the face was a little rough.

I just saw her interview on the Today Show and when she sat down they (NBC) had to blur her coochie. I am not complaining mind you.

Jim

.....and about two minutes later she said that she didn't think her skirt was too short.

I agree with her, mind you, but she didn't come across as the most credible at that moment.

Also, a 23 YOA student at a community college? I'm thinking stripper.

...I'm trying to figure out where.

Heard the doctor appointment was to a cosmetic surgeon. Not that it matters, but I hope they post pix of her after she's had the "bolt-on's" installed.

I'd say that the augmentation has already taken place. I'm thinking nose job.

....after which this chick'll be an L.A. 10. :)

That combined with her newfound notoriety will make for a hell of a "True Hollywould Story" in about ten years.

.....and about two minutes later she said that she didn't think her skirt was too short.

I agree with her, mind you, but she didn't come across as the most credible at that moment.

Also, a 23 YOA student at a community college? I'm thinking stripper.

...I'm trying to figure out where.

If you find out where she is stripping we need a LINK :)

That wasn't just a short skirt, that was an "I want the Dr. to see my snizz and take me home" skirt.

I recall an Uncle who was an OB-Gyn just saying "trust me, you don't want to know" when I suggested that ulimited snizz seeing was probably a pretty cool side benefit of his job.

Latest resources

Back