• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok. I give up. It is hopeless for all other airlines. I guess every pilot from DAL, AA and UAL should go to higher power and get their app in.

Or, here's a novel idea, how about every pilot from DAL, AA and UAL spend more time working on improving their own plight, instead of coming on here and sparing with SWA pilots just because your airline sucks.

I really could care less what a DAL, AA and UAL pilot thinks about anything.

We don't have to dominate the market to make a killing. ATL will be a huge market for WN. I'm absolutely positive that Delta will do their level best to make sure we earn every dime of it.

Gup

Very true. DL already knows how to compete against you, but now your new ATL hub will be more expensive than the current Airtran hub. That's good for Delta. And, Cobraair is right, it will also force Delta to take off some RJs and compete with mainline sized aircraft, which is good for Delta pilots. Add to all of that the additional pay the Airtran guys will get, and that Delta management now has consider that during the next round of contract negotiations, and it really helps the Delta pilots. Thanks.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Or, here's a novel idea, how about every pilot from DAL, AA and UAL spend more time working on improving their own plight, instead of coming on here and sparing with SWA pilots just because your airline sucks.

I really could care less what a DAL, AA and UAL pilot thinks about anything.

There he is, the center of the Universe..... This shows EXACTLY the type of attitude that brings me back time and time again, to make sure to add my opinion to EVERYTHING about Southwest. I will continue to do so, thanks to this jerk. Guess what? You fly a corndog looking 737 to nowhere'sville in Texas. Enjoy your pay for now, since eventually it will be matched, and then you won't be special at all, except in LBB.

Bye Bye---General Lee

There he is, the center of the Universe..... This shows EXACTLY the type of attitude that brings me back time and time again, to make sure to add my opinion to EVERYTHING about Southwest. I will continue to do so, thanks to this jerk. Guess what? You fly a corndog looking 737 to nowhere'sville in Texas. Enjoy your pay for now, since eventually it will be matched, and then you won't be special at all, except in LBB.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You're right Lee, reading stuff like that lights my fire too. I will enjoy giving my own opinions about them and their SLI for the next few months, years, etc. Anything negative about Southwest will be posted by me from now on. I think FI members would want to know about that stuff probably.

OYS

Last edited:
Very true. DL already knows how to compete against you, but now your new ATL hub will be more expensive than the current Airtran hub.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Do you have the data handy that shows that the WN ATL will be more expensive than the AAI ATL?

I seem to remember a term called efficiency that has been thrown around a time or two at WN. We'll be just fine in ATL. See you soon. I'll be the guy asking for the intersection takeoff.

Gup

Do you have the data handy that shows that the WN ATL will be more expensive than the AAI ATL?

I seem to remember a term called efficiency that has been thrown around a time or two at WN. We'll be just fine in ATL. See you soon. I'll be the guy asking for the intersection takeoff.

Gup

I can't wait to hear you ask for one, and a short approach at BUR speeds. Don't forget to ask for the inboard runway too. You will hear laughter. Your efficiencies just went out the window with a second fleet type and higher wages for the Airtran employee group as a whole. Next, take away first class, and you lose yet another revenue stream. A problem you will encounter is the ramp space around your half terminal. Other airlines occupy the rest of the gates, and RJs are also mainly parked in C and D terminals. You can't just push and get onto a taxiway, you will wait. It will be fun watching you adjust. Yes, you will. And, you may see me for a second as you look up and I taxi by. I will be the one headed overseas, leaving you to fly to Hobby.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back