• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No way. This coming from a guy that wants you stapled. Delta guys are a known quantity to Lear. Southwest guys aren't, yet. SWAPA welcomes you with open arms, and then awaits to "clothesline" you into accepting something unfair. And in all fairness Lear, I wouldn't be professing this unless I thought your group needed it.

OYS

I'm pretty sure Lear doesn't need your 'out of touch' input. I believe he relates more with the SW crew than the double breasted sky kings.

No way. This coming from a guy that wants you stapled. Delta guys are a known quantity to Lear. Southwest guys aren't, yet. SWAPA welcomes you with open arms, and then awaits to "clothesline" you into accepting something unfair. And in all fairness Lear, I wouldn't be professing this unless I thought your group needed it.

OYS

The SLI proposals have yet to be shown to either side and yet you keep spewing your ignorance.

OYS,

Hold on there turbo! When did I call for a staple? I'd expect a little more from a guy who wears a double breasted suit. You wearing that hat a size too small? Please enlighten me and find the post that had me calling for a staple?

Lear is right. The Process Agreement clearly says that if the parties don't select an implementation date, the Arbitrators will do so.

Hopefully, it won't come down to that, and the MC/NC's will come up with something we can all live with and move forward.

The double breasted riverboat crew? Come on man, that's got to be the funniest jacket worn.

That jacket is produced in Pensacola for our pilots, and they also produce jackets for actual Navy officers too. Do you think the Navy officers have funny jackets too? Do you Commie? I didn't think so. Not as funny now, is it? Quit stuttering.

OYS

That jacket is produced in Pensacola for our pilots, and they also produce jackets for actual Navy officers too. Do you think the Navy officers have funny jackets too? Do you Commie? I didn't think so. Not as funny now, is it? Quit stuttering.

OYS

I wore the jacket in question for 20 years and I think they look HILARIOUS on you and all my buds who work at Mother Delta. It looked pretty good on me for a time but I would look hilarious if I wore it to work, now. It may fit but it would not fit in. Not that short sleeves with a tie looks good, either. At least it's functional (not the jacket).

shootr

Latest resources

Back