• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So would you trust ALPA to agrue for you in front of Da Judges? A union you just can't trust? Sounds crazy to me.

How about this General, would this be ok with you and your sidekick OY6.......

SWAPA and ALPA come to an agreement and it gets voted on by both sides. If they like it and we like it = it passes. Simple... I know you Delta types like "other" people making decisions for you, but we SWA/AT Pilots will pick our own path.

Why can't you understand this? It's basic. Both sides have an agenda and a wish list for the SLI. If you want it to be fair, you should go to arbitration and give those wish lists to the panel, and use your lawyers to back it up. An impartial panel will decide what is fair. Does that mean they will be unfair to your group and give it all to the Airtran guys? No.

As far as SWAPA and ALPA go, I don't know if you can trust either. Can you be assured that the ALPA people aren't trying to get a job at SWAPA after this is all over with? Has that ever happened before in Union history? I am sure the Airtran guys in ALPA like their union jobs and schedules, and want it to continue. If you go to arbitration, maybe that can happen. If it can't, you have to ask why not? Was something tied to it? If you want a fair deal, you have to go outside the BOX.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Winning is right! It's great watching the Delta Duo squirm.

Why would I squirm? I enjoy this. And, I enjoy watching a group that seems a tad bit unfair to be forced into a fair outcome. Then, everyone wins! Winning is RIGHT.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Just think L70....once this is all done, you'll be on their shat list too!

No way. This coming from a guy that wants you stapled. Delta guys are a known quantity to Lear. Southwest guys aren't, yet. SWAPA welcomes you with open arms, and then awaits to "clothesline" you into accepting something unfair. And in all fairness Lear, I wouldn't be professing this unless I thought your group needed it.

OYS

Latest resources

Back