Ivauir: "Wabbit season!!"

Lear70: (reversing the flow) "Wabbit season!"

Ivauir: "Duck season!!!"

Lear70: "Wabbit season!!!"

Ivauir: "I say it's duck season, and I say, fire!"

(Arbitrator shoots Ivauir)

Ivauir: (adjusting bill) "You're desthpicable!"

Nindiri, that was funny.

Lear, you aren't "reading it differently", you are ignoring the conditions you find unpalatable.

Any doubt in you mind should be cleared up by Gary's comments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W56PqTbFzz8&NR=1

The simple point is that Southwest favors a negotiated deal for the certainty and speed it provides. The process agreement is structured so that everyone has something at risk in arbitration.

What could be more fair?

Nindiri, that was funny.

Lear, you aren't "reading it differently", you are ignoring the conditions you find unpalatable.

Any doubt in you mind should be cleared up by Gary's comments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W56PqTbFzz8&NR=1

The simple point is that Southwest favors a negotiated deal for the certainty and speed it provides. The process agreement is structured so that everyone has something at risk in arbitration.

What could be more fair?

Isn't the result of arbitration a binding SLI? So.. what is the risk to AT pilots? We are operated seperatley by Bob Jordan forever? Bob may like having his own show to run. I'll bet you a beverage of your choice at Mr C's that your Bob would do better than our Bob with the job. What I'm reading to back Lear up is the the arbitors set an implementation date. It just can't be earlier than SOC. So then GK has to decide. Combine the airlines like he told congress, the public, and shareholders he would. Or keep us seperate. I believe it's smart for both sides to know how things could unfold after 30 SEP if we don't get his done ourselves. I also believe we will be a stronger pilot group if we can figure this out ourselves.

Maybe we should keep the energy into the negotiations first and sit back to see where the openers come in. SWA as a group would be better served negotiating this deal. The what If will sort itself out if that line is crossed. As for arm chair experts, your pushing spaghetti back in the box. The third party experts are only agitating the process. Right now it comes to the in house work between the two sided plus their council. Sorry to the experts who didn't get selected to participate.

They just can't admit it. They don't believe in fairness because they believe they are entitled to the majority of the "pie." What they are afraid of is someone on the outside determining how much of the pie they actually deserve.

Why don't you just call or text your mini-me (boyfriend) or what ever you two call eachother. We don't need this garbage. The tranny dudes are smart, they got this far on their own... They certainly don't need any help from Delta guys.

GL,

You got yourself a deal. And let's keep going with the 'Happy Days' theme. The SWA guys will take Fonzi. You seem like a good Potsie. And your sidekick OYS makes a perfect Ralph Malph. What a cast!

Nindiri, that was funny.
I thought so, too. :)

No, I'm not. I've read the Process Agreement from beginning to end, several times, feel comfortable with the way the ENTIRE Process Agreement is worded, and simply want to leave it at that. Not "confident". Not "sure of our position". Simply comfortable that there's enough at stake for BOTH sides (which I've also said multiple times) that our MC and your NC will find a fair middle ground.

Why do you have to continue to argue with me? Again, you're not going to convince me. I'm not going to convince you. So let it go, ay?

The simple point is that Southwest favors a negotiated deal for the certainty and speed it provides.
So do I and so do the pilots at AirTran. We've said so repeatedly. So why are you still arguing like that's not what all of us have said. Multiple times.

The process agreement is structured so that everyone has something at risk in arbitration.

What could be more fair?
Agreed. I never said anything different. In fact, about 15 pages back, I specifically said the Process Agreement didn't give ANYONE an advantage, it was simply written to make this happen and make it happen quickly.

So, for the 3rd time, since it seems we agree (and have agreed for weeks now) on just about everything else except one segment of the Process Agreement, which I'm attempting to "agree to disagree as gentlemen and move on", why are we still arguing this?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back