• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are (conveniently) ignoring the conditions on that date. Conditions that put Gary Kelly in the driver's seat.

That is great advice. Go back and read it. The WHOLE thing, not just the parts you like. There is a reason the company insisted on ambiguity to the implementation of an award.

GL,

The "truth"? Seriously?

You are unfamiliar with either union's CBA, the transition agreement, the process agreement, or even Gary Kelly's public comments.The only thing you "continue to supply" is your ignorance. Apparently you have quite a stockpile.

You have exploited every opportunity to slam Southwest pilots for at least 10
years. Whatever your issue with us is, calling us names on this message board is not a reasonable substitute for therapy.

Lear70 continues to "school" you on your own Process Agreement. You didn't even know that GK agreed with his own signature, and that allowed for arbitration if an agreement wasn't reached. GK agreed to that, true or false? Lee and I think the Airtran guys should go for arbitration to ensure fairness, and you guys don't like that for some reason. Tell me what is incorrect about anything I just wrote. This really isn't tough to understand. You are hoping they agree to a subpar agreement. Admit that or refute it.

OYS

The Dixie Boyz Seniority List Consultants, LLC

Two%20Ugly%20Rangers.jpg

You're calling names too, that make you look like an idiot. I agree with him. As far as being angry, I won't be as angry as you after reviewing the arbitrated SLI, Mr. Well paid Fonzi Texan. (not bad, right? Lee?)

OYS

OYS,

I'm ok with "Mr. Well Paid", and I'm even ok with "Fonzi", but I've got to draw the line at "Texan"! If I'm angry after the SLI comes out I'll buy you and the General 12 new buttons for your suits. Deal?

Last edited:
General and OYS,

Sewing hate and discontent between AAI/SWA is 1) Not your issue 2) won't help DAL in ATL...good luck

It will sew fairness into the SLI, which is something the Southwest guys think they have "all sewn up." I am a master of words. And about ATL, I guess you have never been here before.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Lear70 continues to "school" you on your own Process Agreement. You didn't even know that GK agreed with his own signature, and that allowed for arbitration if an agreement wasn't reached. GK agreed to that, true or false? Lee and I think the Airtran guys should go for arbitration to ensure fairness, and you guys don't like that for some reason. Tell me what is incorrect about anything I just wrote. This really isn't tough to understand. You are hoping they agree to a subpar agreement. Admit that or refute it.

OYS

OYS,

They just can't admit it. They don't believe in fairness because they believe they are entitled to the majority of the "pie." What they are afraid of is someone on the outside determining how much of the pie they actually deserve.

Bye Bye---General Lee

OYS,

I'm ok with "Mr. Well Paid", and I'm even ok with "Fonzi", but I've got to draw the line at "Texan"! If I'm angry after the SLI comes out I'll buy you and the General 12 new buttons for your suits. Deal?

I can't speak for OYS, but I'll take that deal. But, I need to return the favor by buying you some hair gel for your Fonzi like hair, some sweat socks for you daily runs through the terminal to grab food before your third turn to ONT, and $5 for your cowboy boots to be polished at the airport. Sounds like a FAIR trade, eh? I am all about FAIRNESS ya know...... ;)

Bye Bye---General Lee

I can't speak for OYS, but I'll take that deal. But, I need to return the favor by buying you some hair gel for your Fonzi like hair, some sweat socks for you daily runs through the terminal to grab food before your third turn to ONT, and $5 for your cowboy boots to be polished at the airport. Sounds like a FAIR trade, eh? I am all about FAIRNESS ya know...... ;)

Bye Bye---General Lee

I like that! I'll chip in for that too.

OYS

You are (conveniently) ignoring the conditions on that date. Conditions that put Gary Kelly in the driver's seat.
No, I'm not. I just read them differently than you.

That is great advice. Go back and read it. The WHOLE thing, not just the parts you like. There is a reason the company insisted on ambiguity to the implementation of an award.
Again, we're reading the same verbiage differently, and no amount of debate is going to change that. I think a previous poster had it right: You say "Wabbit Season", I say "Duck Season!" "Wabbit Season!" "Duck Season!" Neither of us is going to change our mind.

So better off to just leave it as it is, wish you safe flying and smooth landings, and see you around the water cooler some day.

Cheers, mate. :)

Latest resources

Back