Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran pilot integration thoughts, what will the new list look like?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's a crutch for people who can't spell words that aren't regularly in their vocabulary. Like just about everything else in the "urban dictionary", aka, a lazy or uneducated person's thesaurus.

Sorry, bad spelling, vocabulary, punctuation, etc is a pet peeve of mine amongst people who are SUPPOSED to be learned professionals.

/soap box

You did read the part about 'segue' right ? Pronounced "SEG-way". I guess I'll have to use more smiley faces :erm:

Dang lear70, I was hoping to fly with you someday but now that I know you are working overtime as a grammar policeman, I'm not sure. West TX edumucation aint the best ya know.

I'll try to keep it to a minimum... ;)

Saw an ATL cop downtown on a Segway today - reminded me of this thread and I had to laugh. Thought they'd all been recalled?

ALL words in ALL languages were just "made up" be someone at one time or another.

They used to have to update the printed dictionaries to keep up, now you just go to UD on the net.

I'll try to keep it to a minimum... ;)

Saw an ATL cop downtown on a Segway today - reminded me of this thread and I had to laugh. Thought they'd all been recalled?

Keep that in mind when you're done with IOE.

I'm going to feed you and three FA's Patron Silver. Then I'm going to put you and a FA on a BWI Airport cops "Sugue" and video it. :D

The final chapter.

Keep that in mind when you're done with IOE.

I'm going to feed you and three FA's Patron Silver. Then I'm going to put you and a FA on a BWI Airport cops "Sugue" and video it. :D

The final chapter.
LOL

Do we have to be in uniform? :D

p.s. Better be a lot of Patron, our F/A's throw down "Atlanta style" (which is to say, they can drink most of our pilots under the table). ;)

Latest resources

Back