• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA-AAI Going Rogue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude you are offically now in the gunning to replace General Lee as idiot of flightinfo for 2010, I congratulate you on your strong finish.

I'm guessing you watch a lot of Fox news? Calling people names if you don't agree with them is one of the symptoms.

Ty, you have to be one of the most arrogant, unlikeable posters on here. You really don't deserve to be getting this oppotunity. I also know Chase, he's a great guy. No doubt you know him too after failing your swa interview. I don't know why he wastes his time talking to an idiot like you.

I'm guessing you watch a lot of Fox news? Calling people names if you don't agree with them is one of the symptoms.

Dan,

It seems to me that you are doing exactly what you are accusing your antagonist of ... you aren't calling a specific name, but you are most certainly generalizing and labeling.

Kind on an ironic tactic.

Just my $.02

Ty, you have to be one of the most arrogant, unlikeable posters on here.

Likewise, I'm sure. :smash:

You really don't deserve to be getting this oppotunity. .

Now who's arrogant? :laugh: At least one of us can spell.

I also know Chase, he's a great guy. No doubt you know him too after failing your swa interview. I don't know why he wastes his time talking to an idiot like you.

Maybe he's a better judge of character than you. . . . . :laugh: And, no, I never interviewed at SWA. They would've scooped Ty up right away. ;)

Last edited:
Likewise, I'm sure. :smash:

Now who's arrogant? :laugh: At least one of us can spell.

Maybe he's a better judge of character than you. . . . . :laugh: And, no, I never interviewed at SWA. They would've scooped Ty up right away. ;)

No one is fooled by your stupid little icons.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And, no, I never interviewed at SWA. They would've scooped Ty up right away. ;)

yeah, right. Just remember this when you are drafted.

Alright members.. I'm back from vacation.. First Happy new Year... and now that I have caught up on some of the threads, see some folks did not make a new resolution to be nice here on Flight INfo...

As a moderator, you guys leave me little choice in actions that must be taken.. I am asking you all to please.... please... dont' make me the bad guy.... keep your comments on topic, no personal attacks of any kind.. If you know a member here in real life.. DO NOT use that info to gain an advantage on that member here... It will be pretty easy to tell if you do... it will you earn you a nice 30 day suspension...

This AAI/SWA thread like the others here in the Majors section is going the wrong direction.. stay inside the TOS... The thread might just be closed if it keeps going south..

DO NOT use that info to gain an advantage on that member here... It will be pretty easy to tell if you do... it will you earn you a nice 30 day suspension...

Is that in the TOS?

Gup

Latest resources

Back