• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA-AAI Going Rogue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What happened 20 years ago? If the operations are never combined then you will not be added to our seniority list.

Riiiight. That SWA culture is dying right here. And you think ATL will grow in size or flights per gate per day when you and others consider them NOT a part of your "culture"? Sounds like USAir part deux. This ought to be fun to watch. I wonder if Chase thinks ops will remain separate?

You have ZERO experience in an SLI...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Just because you were a pawn in a previous SLI does not give you anymore "experience in an SLI" than any line pilot (pawn) at AAI and SWA. There are different factors that affect each integration. No two will be alike. Seriously man, if this were a bar room, you would be embarrassing yourself.

A five year old might say "this is an 'A' 'B' conversation, you can 'C' your way out".

Ill just say, your input is neither relevant, nor required.

Riiiight. That SWA culture is dying right here. And you think ATL will grow in size or flights per gate per day when you and others consider them NOT a part of your "culture"? Sounds like USAir part deux. This ought to be fun to watch. I wonder if Chase thinks ops will remain separate?

What does Chase have to do with it?

And you think ATL will grow in size or flights per gate per day when you and others consider them NOT a part of your "culture"?

We are buying the gates in ATL and SWA can utilize them however they see fit. It will be a business decision and nothing more. After the acquisition close date the gates will belong to Southwest and will be utilized as such.

Last edited:
We are buying the gates in ATL and SWA can utilize them however they see fit. It will be a business decision and nothing more. After the acquisition close date the gates will belong to Southwest and will be utilized as such.

Huh? Ummm, NO. Thanks to the Bond/McKaskil bill, you cannot just discard the employees. Ummmmmmmmmmm NO. You are full of it, and your posts will just help point out your extreme cockiness. When it is all over, we are going to bring this back up to you BILL, and you can then apologize. I can't wait, and I bet Ty can't either. And, I love the part about it all being a "business decision." Heck, you just helped make this USAir 2.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Just because you were a pawn in a previous SLI does not give you anymore "experience in an SLI" than any line pilot (pawn) at AAI and SWA. There are different factors that affect each integration. No two will be alike. Seriously man, if this were a bar room, you would be embarrassing yourself.

A five year old might say "this is an 'A' 'B' conversation, you can 'C' your way out".

Ill just say, your input is neither relevant, nor required.

This will be fun to watch Hoser. Really, you are going to lose, and there is NOTHING you can do about it. (BTW, my SLI went great)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Please spread the word at Airtran: The MCO tower KNOWS everone would prefer to have 17R instead of 17L and gives 17R when they can. They are sick and tired of being asked by those couple of Airtran guys for 17R all the time. THEY KNOW YOU PREFER 17R so quit asking for it.

I'd quit asking for it if they gave it to me. When I am denied with no activity on 17R it only reinforces why I pester them about it.

And why would I EVER want to land on 18R? But I seem to.

Gup

Latest resources

Back