Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/AAI - Both Groups Are Better Than This.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NO ONE ever thought that Tranny was a career job, only a stepping stone to better and we all know who that is!! How many SWA pilots wanted to go to Tranny? Answer: NONE, Nada, No way, $ell NO! Why is that?????

For most of their existance, Southwest was a "stepping-stone job"

Times do change.

I heard a story about a clueless guy with a very bad attitude that couldn't get hired anywhere. Got turned down twice at Southwest and every other airline where he interviewed. Finally AirTran picked him up. He's a captain there now and could be a Southwest captain soon.

Makes you want to vomit. Life isn't fair though.

So what you are saying is that anyone that got hired at Southwest would be hired everywhere else. I know a lot of guys furloughed that got turned down by Airtran.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpDkYZWeeVg

Would you quit quoting Baghdad Bob... even when his staple "assurances" are completely inaccurate, his negativity is still annoying beyond tolerance.

Thanks,

It's your day off... get off the computer and go do something!

On an unrelated note... how 'bout them COWBOYS!! Training camp - ON! Jerry Jones interview at 1300 Central time.

Actually, compared to the last 9 months it has been more civil on here. I'm glad the punches have stopped for the most part. Emotions have run high for long enough and it is time to put aside our egos, enjoy our families, and get on with making a profitable airline.

We're just waiting until the AIP is officially released. Then we're going to call each other all kinds of names, make threats and basically offend each other with every post. It's gonna be like 9/28/2010 all over again only worse. Check back tomorrow night!

Like Gary says - "It's ON!"

Gup

We're just waiting until the AIP is officially released. Then we're going to call each other all kinds of names, make threats and basically offend each other with every post. It's gonna be like 9/28/2010 all over again only worse. Check back tomorrow night!

Like Gary says - "It's ON!"

Gup

I'm already preparing for the 'Festival of Hate'(TM). I've been taping the crack heads as they fight out on my street. I think I've got some quality material.

You're one up on me. All I have in my neighborhood are white guys, frolicking children and Porsches.

Mind PM'ing me some of your cutting room floor trash to use?

Gup

Latest resources

Back