Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/AAI - Both Groups Are Better Than This.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Look up "sanctimonious piece of crap" in the dictionary, and you'll see a copy of the first post here.

Trannies can't take back what's been said on here. You guys were given a golden lottery ticket and you spit it back in SWA pilots' faces. Oh well for you.

Love the Youtube links! Good sense of humor! Isn't that more fun than flaming someone on here?

Keep the good stuff coming, everyone.

It's not a fantasy, "Bob Dylan". It is what should happen if two groups of adults set their sights on a common goal and work towards it in a constructive and civilized manner, doing a gut check along the way to help find what is fair to both sides, keeping in mind the circumstances and the facts. Sure emotions are going to run high because it is an unsure time for a lot of people and change can be difficult when you are set in your ways and have a certain path that you expect to follow. Just take the high road when somebody says something idiotic or inflammatory.

Debate, dicussion and disagreement is healthy and it is the way that good things are forged. All I am saying is the personnal attacks and the broad generalizations from BOTH sides are not the way that things get done. Perhaps that is why none of us are in there negotiating the SLI.

Let's not let the trash talkers, both AAI and SWA, and 3rd party folks set the tone for OUR future. Think about it.

Hey you dildo farmer. Who did I tell you to ignore?

NO ONE ever thought that Tranny was a career job, only a stepping stone to better and we all know who that is!! How many SWA pilots wanted to go to Tranny? Answer: NONE, Nada, No way, $ell NO! Why is that?????

I heard a story about a clueless guy with a very bad attitude that couldn't get hired anywhere. Got turned down twice at Southwest and every other airline where he interviewed. Finally AirTran picked him up. He's a captain there now and could be a Southwest captain soon.

Makes you want to vomit. Life isn't fair though.

Yes, companies can get fooled, sometimes, and the rest of us have to deal with them until they get straightened out or let go.

Someone told me to get a clue, so I went out on a quest for it. Couldn't find it anywhere. But I did meet the Dalai Lama, and it turns out he's a Steelers Fan, so I've got that going for me.

Latest resources

Back