• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA-AAI: Acquisition or Merger??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You mean the topic that gets rehashed on every AT/SWA thread for the last 6 months? And there are at least a million threads on that same topic. And the same 10 people arguing the same tired positions. It is probably driving away traffic. It is getting to the point where it is almost worse than having to read a US Airways thread.

Hey guys,

How about this..

Unless it FOUL language or a direct insult, let them play. Your 'moderating' is starting to affect every thread.

To DELETE and entire thread, under the guise that it was 'rolled' into another thread (which was a lie) is....crossing the line. I'm sorry, just calling like I see it.

Wow you guys.. you read way too much in this stuff we do.. we do not have any agenda, we do not get paid in anyway size, shape or form.. I don't even work for an airline anymore.. So speaking for myself I really dont give a crap of the topic or who is writing it.. I am looking for civility, organization, on topic in the right section etc..

I welcome anyone to step up to the plate and volunteer your time to the FI owners.. they will look at the content and temperament of all your posts and they will ask other about you and after that, they will decide to offer you this grand position..

and for this prevledge, you get to do everything I mentioned and then some, and deal with people like you... so thanks for volunteering and see you on this side of the street.. Mod clr4

Hmmm....

Hey guys,

How about this..

Unless it FOUL language or a direct insult, let them play. Your 'moderating' is starting to affect every thread.

To DELETE and entire thread, under the guise that it was 'rolled' into another thread (which was a lie) is....crossing the line. I'm sorry, just calling like I see it.
I'm a little confused who you're talking to. I don't moderate these threads, and OWW has stayed out of it for the most part, so you might try a PM to CLR if you have a question.

For my part, I've only moderated 3 threads in the last week, all for language or personal identifying information disclosed.

Lastly, I don't see a "lie" anywhere in the merging of threads. I may have a unique perspective, as I can see the moderation panel where the "merge" function was used, all the original posts in both threads are still here, nothing has been deleted. So what, specifically, are you talking about?

I'm a little confused who you're talking to. I don't moderate these threads, and OWW has stayed out of it for the most part, so you might try a PM to CLR if you have a question.

For my part, I've only moderated 3 threads in the last week, all for language or personal identifying information disclosed.

Lastly, I don't see a "lie" anywhere in the merging of threads. I may have a unique perspective, as I can see the moderation panel where the "merge" function was used, all the original posts in both threads are still here, nothing has been deleted. So what, specifically, are you talking about?

Coming from the guy who banned me for 2 weeks for posting a thread where he begged to be stapled to Southwest.

This website is basically controlled by AirTran pilots and it looks like squashing threads with important info is becoming normal.

Come on Lear, what gives?

You guys are funny... you must believe that the US shot down Flt 93 and no airplane struct the Pentagon...

I will not even honor your post by responding to anymore of this nonsence... no threads were deleted... the are moved and just "melt-in" to the thread it was moved to.. transparent...

I still say, Put your name in the Mod hat... I'll gladly give it up to you... if you can pass the smell test..... I'm done with this thread.. lear handle them...

Coming from the guy who banned me for 2 weeks for posting a thread where he begged to be stapled to Southwest.
That's not why you got suspended, and you know better.

This website is basically controlled by AirTran pilots and it looks like squashing threads with important info is becoming normal.
Suuuuuurrrre. :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back