• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA 2nd time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am approaching the 19 month mark since the first interview (Sept '05). I have a type and have added a line checkairman letter since first interview. No calls for # 2 yet. Any advice? Is a phone call looked down upon or should I bug the people dept.?

I am approaching the 19 month mark since the first interview (Sept '05). I have a type and have added a line checkairman letter since first interview. No calls for # 2 yet. Any advice? Is a phone call looked down upon or should I bug the people dept.?

I got called for my first interview about a week after I called to ask where my application stood. Friends there have said that an occasional call to the PD is welcome, but obviously do not be a pest.

I asked someone in the PD to pull up a friend's profile and see if anything was missing. She looked it up said it looked good...a month later he got a call.

My year is up in May and can't wait for the second chance. I do know people who waited more than a year for their second chance (2 year wait from first interview) so I don't know if I should get my hopes up for anytime soon.

Keeping the fingers crossed though.

Dude, with that avitar, I'ld be reluctent to interview you for anything!:eek:

Tabula Rasa?

For your second interview do you go in with a clean slate, or do they still have your notes, answers, etc, from your first interview? If not in front of them, will they be cross examined later? For example, should I tell the same story again if it's still the best example, or should I go with a different one? Will they make sure you interview with different people, or might you get some of the same people from last time?

I'm really not trying to hide anything here, just curious...

It seemed like you went in with a clean slate. I felt like it was the same interview as the first. They don't have the time or energy to waste playing games. They either like you or they don't. As for the interview group, could be the same, could be different...luck of the draw

Latest resources

Back