Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hooch

Hey Folks,

Looks like the planets are starting to align!!! Got the call from the PD moments ago (1900Z). Said call from the CP would follow in two weeks after the pee test. Also said I was in the middle of the pack for the class (#56 on 18 Jan list).

Seemed like this day would never come. Hang on everyone...that wave is starting to push everyone to the shallow end....Take off the water wings, get rid of those floaties, and get ready to do some fleagin.

Blue skies and smooth air to all,

Hooch:p

GREAT!

Congrats Hooch

Am VERY Glad to see your post....was a little worried when I didn't see anything Friday!

Just got off the phone with Lilah . . . hallelujah. Looking forward to the 29th. She said I was about in the middle (#63), and confirmed 24 in the class.

Just received the call about 15 minutes ago. (3:15 PM central time). I am #69 on the list. Looks like four guys from Laughlin will be joining me!
Time to celebrate! See you all in Dallas!

Got a call!!

Got called 3 PM central from Lyla in Dallas. Looks like I'm in 3/29/04. See everyone in class. I was #72 on the list.

The PD called today--I made the March 29 class as well. I was told to expect the Chief pilot call in two weeks, pee test ASAP--Gotta go study.

Good Luck,

Plumber Guy #68

Latest resources

Back