Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Survey: Now that we all have our W-2s....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
COpilot said:
*Note to -9Capt, Sammy was great with VH this summer! Saw them four time, was there first night in GSO.

I went to a few shows also DCA, ATL and TPA. Love those guys but Sammy aint no Diamond Dave.

jball2 said:
$93271/3rd year FO/SWA/ One extra fly in January of 2004. avg 17 days off per month/ Not Including Perdiem.

We miss ya over at ACJet... No one could do a hank hill like you can!

Patriot328 said:
No one could do a hank hill like you can!

Well, Mister, I'd set you straight you on that one, but I've got to go see a man about some propane.

BTW- Them's the two whut was . . . . . . aw, hell, nevermind.

Angus said:
You brag - couldn't pass up the opportunity to mention that YOU work at SWA...

If I had a job at Southwest, I'd brag about it every day! It seems to me like the ONLY ones consistently bragging about their jobs are those who work for Southwest. TonyC does some FedEx bragging, but I think he suffers from insomnia. The Smurfs brag all the time about JB, but I think they're all just jealous of Southwest pilots.

Dave Siegel said:
If I had a job at Southwest, I'd brag about it every day! It seems to me like the ONLY ones consistently bragging about their jobs are those who work for Southwest. TonyC does some FedEx bragging, but I think he suffers from insomnia. The Smurfs brag all the time about JB, but I think they're all just jealous of Southwest pilots.

You wouldn't happen to drive a Corvette or some other compensating vehicle would you??:p

Hobiehawker said:
My upbringing taught me it to be rude to say or ask what one earns.

I'm I the only one who finds this thread classless?

Yes! Who gives a crap? It's not like it's a big secret.

exupflyer said:
45K/ATA/757FO/1-2Yr

This year = furloughed/$364 per week unemployment

**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**! You get more on unemployment than a C8 Saab FO. Now that's pathetic.

Dave Siegel said:
Dude, do you ever have anything constructive;
. . . . or at least funny to say??

Latest resources

Back