• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

superior pilots thru superior training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While Federal Aviation Regulations require two pilots for airline operations, the 1900 is designed and certificated for single-pilot operation in corporate or cargo settings, as is the King Air. Is GIA a non 121 operator? I don't think so.

While Federal Aviation Regulations require two pilots for airline operations, the 1900 is designed and certificated for single-pilot operation in corporate or cargo settings, as is the King Air. Is GIA a non 121 operator? I don't think so.

Bwwaaaa-Haaaa!

Anything with more than 9 pax seats requires a SIC, even a winged 10-seater bicycle.

What's your point?

HOLY CRAP, there is a ton of Pinnacle DBAGS in that video.....HUUMMM it all makes sense now....

If it makes you feel any better the CAL scab that is slinging the crack rock about the glory of Gulfstream is the Professional Standards Chairmen.:puke:

You missed the point. Earlier, it was pointed out that the 1900 is a single pilot airplane because it can be flown single-pilot and these Gulfstream pukes are happy that they're First Officers in an airplane that is capable of being certified for single-pilot operations.

Get it now?

You have to admit the music in the beginning is pretty bitchin'. However daddy talking on the ramp with his 2 14yr old sons took the cake. Whoever produced this bs propaganda needs to slap themselves.

Latest resources

Back