• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

superior pilots thru superior training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's funny how you all make fun of them for dressing and looking professional. Most of you could learn from their example.

It's not about professionalism. The company has them wear pilot uniforms to con their students into "feeling" like they're reaching their goal, and thus, more willing to shell out the extra cash for their bullsh** program.

Med-students don't wear Lab coats and surgical head gear to class. Actually, the more analogically appropriate example is: McDonald drive-thru "associates" take off their yellow/red uniform when they get home.

It's not about professionalism. The company has them wear pilot uniforms to con their students into "feeling" like they're reaching their goal, and thus, more willing to shell out the extra cash for their bullsh** program.

Med-students don't wear Lab coats and surgical head gear to class. Actually, the more analogically appropriate example is: McDonald drive-thru "associates" take off their yellow/red uniform when they get home.

You're missing the point. To an airline pilot, the job IS their lifestyle. It's who they ARE, not just what they do. Most airline pilots want to be enveloped in the persona 24/7.

Last edited:
You know all these programs preach the same thing: seniority is everything, hurry up and get your number, etc. etc. Kind of makes me wonder if the "pyramid scheme" system in place at the airlines only encourages this kind of crap. The huge disparity in pay and QOL between junior and senior pilots just feeds the mentality of lie, cheat, steal to get there before the next guy no matter who you step on. Maybe if we were paid like professionals from day 1 places like GA and JU wouldn't exist.. Just thinking out loud.

The video told me that the industry will be hiring 8,000 pilots per year for the next 10 YEARS!!!

Kind of defeats the purpose if they spoke the truth and had it say..."The airline industry is furloughing 8,000 pilots per year for the next 10 years."

Why some of you folks STILL don't get that this guy (and his many derivative names) only posts flamebait, I'll never understand...

Why some of you folks STILL don't get that this guy (and his many derivative names) only posts flamebait, I'll never understand...

He's pretty weak at flamebait. He should stick to posting YouTube videos, and letting the rest of us add the humorous comments.

I prefer the pros like Instructordude, TankerClown and PoconoPilot.

Latest resources

Back