• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

superior pilots thru superior training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Never thought of that. I wouldn't be suprised. A different screen name for a different airline to flame.

What's up with the Wildcats this year? They going to win the SEC?

Stifler's Mom said:
What's up with the Wildcats this year? They going to win the SEC?

I dunno...they were starting to look top of the SEC class (which ain't saying a whole lot this year) prior to laying the egg against Ole Miss.

The team is very talented, but far too inconsistent...just like Gillespie's team was last year. Guess we'll see what Febuary and into March brings us before running him out of Lexington :nuts:

Those guys makes me look like a dirtbag with my oil stained epaulets, no tie or hat....flying my caravan around southern FL. I would probably not get laid if I hang around with those chick magnet uniform wearing Nancy boys..!!

You know whats also good? Pineapple...

Think about it people!

I just waisted all my Jack Daniels!!! what a brain wash!!!

Jet U...wow. At least they're doing their part to help stem the pilot shortage. If there is one thing we need now, it's more pilots!

Does anyone know, if in this recession, prospected flight students can still get loans of $100,000 for a $20,000 a year job? I sure hope not so crap bag places like this and Jet U will cease to exist. The industry would be much better off.

Latest resources

Back