• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Summer here at CAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's too bad guys. I hope ya'll can get that fixed! Nothing worse than being tired and having to fly.... :(

Do not mind the affirmative action quota hire with one type and 4500 hours. Very few woman pilots and even fewer retire with 30 years of service. Most marry, get feed up, and quit or are fired by age 40.

Woman pilots also have paper thin skin and can only give it out but can not take it like a little kid. Fly Girl will be flying off the handle any minute now!

Poor baby did I hurt your feelings on the other thread?

One thing you are correct on in my case is not retiring with 30 years. Not sure what you meant by "feed" up, but fed up with sophomoric ****************************** bags like yourself and the elitist attitudes of ALPA I decided to go to law school 2 years ago. This profession has been decimated with ilk like yourself and it will never be the same.

I see how it works with your very limited mental capacity. Some anonymous figures makes the individual? Now I can see why you would write what you did above. But if you want to talk about affirmative action, at least I earned my place unlike numerous minorities hired over at United. Sorry, maybe that hit a little to close to home for you.

Are you really this ignorant?

Not sure what you meant by "feed" up, but fed up with sophomoric ****************************** bags like yourself...

I think he was referring to 'feed up' as in how women in aviation tend to over-eat, and thus a tendency towards huge, um, plus sized, as$es. And he was mistaken about the 'thin skin' thing too, I think most of the 'womens' in aviation have thick skin because of the rolls of fat just underneath the dermis. Just my take. How many dress sizes have you gone up in the last few years!?

i there are more then plenty of overweight people on the male side also. Smacktard how many sizes have you gone up?

i there are more then plenty of overweight people on the male side also. Smacktard how many sizes have you gone up?

The size for him that is most important for a gal will always be inadequate.

Ummm, Kinda new here on the majors thread, Furloughed freight type looking for info on potential recalls and new hires at CAL.

When y'all get through with your name callin' and gal bashing could ya type up something useful for us dawgs on the street.

Muchos gracias.

Latest rumor from the school house is recalls and new hires this Fall. This is your typical training department rumor, so take it for what it's worth.

Latest resources

Back