• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Summer here at CAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do not mind the affirmative action quota hire with one type and 4500 hours. Very few woman pilots and even fewer retire with 30 years of service. Most marry, get feed up, and quit or are fired by age 40.

Woman pilots also have paper thin skin and can only give it out but can not take it like a little kid. Fly Girl will be flying off the handle any minute now!

This was out of left field -

Just tried trading my late 3day Europe for a earlier SNN in opentime... Need to catch a commute....

Crew Scheduling said no.... Why??? No reserves to cover my late trip!!!!

Get ready for summer!

CAL SUCKS!

Just tried trading my late 3day Europe for a earlier SNN in opentime... Need to catch a commute....

Crew Scheduling said no.... Why??? No reserves to cover my late trip!!!!

Get ready for summer!

CAL SUCKS!

Don't complain, at least your a line holder. Come and sit reserve this summer. Then you can complain.

About half of those guys have realized that CAL does indeed suck and have moved on to other ventures.
No surprise considering over 300 on the property took the time to vote on the extension of health care benefits for them--to vote against it.

Using my friend from net jets logon so as to not confuse people but, you could always bid the 737 at your seniority would be 17+ days off no dead heads to europe, and hey I called yesterday to drop a turn so I could get home a day early and it was approved. In fairness that is the first time I got one approved but you deff wouldn't be getting 12 days off with your seniority so why not come to the 73 if the 75 sucks so bad?

Latest resources

Back