• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Summer here at CAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Using my friend from net jets logon so as to not confuse people but, you could always bid the 737 at your seniority would be 17+ days off no dead heads to europe, and hey I called yesterday to drop a turn so I could get home a day early and it was approved. In fairness that is the first time I got one approved but you deff wouldn't be getting 12 days off with your seniority so why not come to the 73 if the 75 sucks so bad?

I would, but I'd be on reserve on the 737 as well.

Yeah reserve is reserve might as well stay with the higher rate, but on the 73 the iro seat is always first, and there is a pretty good variety of flying especially if you are a G guy.

Yeah reserve is reserve might as well stay with the higher rate, but on the 73 the iro seat is always first, and there is a pretty good variety of flying especially if you are a G guy.

Unless your on the 777. Reserve on that thing is the worlds easiest job. Too bad all the junior guys were bumped off of it. I might be able to hold that in about 10 years.

Unless your on the 777. Reserve on that thing is the worlds easiest job. Too bad all the junior guys were bumped off of it. I might be able to hold that in about 10 years.

Yeah, being bumped off the 777 was a bummer, but still get 17-19 days off on the 737, so it's not too bad. Did not want to go to the 756 and put up with all the DH issues, bad schedules, lack of Int'l pay, etc., etc., etc...

P.S. Don't answer your phone on your days off!!!

Yeah, being bumped off the 777 was a bummer, but still get 17-19 days off on the 737, so it's not too bad. Did not want to go to the 756 and put up with all the DH issues, bad schedules, lack of Int'l pay, etc., etc., etc...

P.S. Don't answer your phone on your days off!!!

Never do, never will.

Just called in sick for my UK trip on Friday... Beating the last min +24hr cancel by the company... Learned my lesson last time... Not going to sit reserve as a line holder for half pay...
If you have a Trip on Friday that might get cancel do to Ash I would do the same!

FUPM

Just called in sick for my UK trip on Friday... Beating the last min +24hr cancel by the company... Learned my lesson last time... Not going to sit reserve as a line holder for half pay...
If you have a Trip on Friday that might get cancel do to Ash I would do the same!

FUPM

Are you really sick? If not, FU and thanks a lot! Now some reserve like me who has next to no work rules will end up having to fly that trip. Its easy to say things suck here at CAL as a junior line holder because they do. But you have no freaking clue what suck really is unless your on reserve here at CAL, under this current contract, with our current lack of staffing. Thanks for being part of the problem. When I get double pumped or have my days rolled I know I have guys like you to thank for it!

Never do, never will.
Get Google VM. You can set it up to go directly to VM based on the caller ID, then a call from scheduling or the CP never even rings the phone. You just get a VM, if they leave one. Another benefit, you can leave a tailored VM greeting based on the caller ID. "You've reached CA/FO xyz. I'm not available on my days off, please leave a message."

Latest resources

Back