• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sully's Comments re NWA Overflight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
......maybe they were both deep into Sully's book?????

Sully is the biggest facade since Tebow. I'm sick of hearing about this guy like he's cured cancer or something. It was the whole crew that deserves credit, not that egotistical jacka$$

Sully is the biggest facade since Tebow. I'm sick of hearing about this guy like he's cured cancer or something. It was the whole crew that deserves credit, not that egotistical jacka$$

He's just a normal guy who the media loves. He's a nice guy taking advantage of the cards that fell in his lap.

Grow up, what would you do in his shoes?

Every interview he does he credits the crew for the sucessful outcome.

I give Sully a lot of credit. He's taken every opportunity he's gotten to use his 15 minutes of fame to voice his concern about the salaries in this industry and how it no longer draws the best and brightest to this career. He could have used all his air time to be a self promoting book shill but instead he's alerting the public to what god awful wages we make in this sh!t box of an industry. I don't know how you could fault him for the way he's handled his insta-celebrity status.

Latest resources

Back