Stupid question about today's crash

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hyflyt560

Thank God all of the passengers are alive. But, do they cut up the floor to retrieve any animals that might be aboard? The kids asked, so it got me thinking...

Usairways does not allow Animals in the baggage compartment so your kids can sleep well tonight!

Pets in cargo compartment

Our hub cities of Phoenix and Las Vegas have extreme temperatures that regularly exceed 100 degrees. For the safety of your pet, US Airways does not accept any animals in its cargo compartments.

Just to clarify, they don't cut up the floors to stow items in the cargo bins so I wouldn't think they'd cut up the floor to retrieve cargo from the bins.

Gup

They needlessly killed some birds, they wouldn't have much regard for your pet.

never mind

I think this is a conspiracy by the far left liberals to distract attention from Bush's last speech and farewell to the nation.

OK, enough of the funny business. You all know I'm just joking. Congradulations to the Captain and crew for a job well done. It's really awesome that all got out alive.

I'd like to say congrats to the First Officer for the great job he did. The F.O. never gets any respect. Everybody thinks that it's the captain and his monkey gear handle puller.

I'd like to say congrats to the First Officer for the great job he did. The F.O. never gets any respect. Everybody thinks that it's the captain and his monkey gear handle puller.

how do you know its a he. could be a she.

no thas not right, another empty kitchen if its a she.

good job captain!

Latest resources

Back