Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ShyFlyGuy

Major Member
Just found out that in order to get pay credit for MX or WX cancellation, we must now e-mail the Kremlin and beg for it.

Also, when we're sitting there on the ground, watching our watches get bigger and hours of our lives pass us by, we don't get paid "Hot Reserve"/"Ready Reserve" pay until the clock hits 4 hours... not including the show time. So that's actually 5 hours we have to sit before we get paid 1/2 pay for the 4 hours... used to be 3.

BUT!!! CPG posted (on December 12th, 2007) that among other things, they would be:

• CPG volunteers are working with company officials to revise the current pay credit section of the flight crewmember Policy Handbook. Expect to see these changes January 2008.
--colganpilotgroup.com

So, that's the help we're getting from the Group, eh? Well, thanks for nothing, a$$holes! Do me a favor and shut your mouths. I hate ALPA, but let's get them in here. I'd rather pay 1.9% and get a RAISE eventually, rather than take the -4% to -5% hit we've been taking by getting NO RAISE while inflation continues to climb.

Shy

P.S. Good work on the commuter clause, CPG. Oh, wait...

Where's that card?

We know that the arbitrator intends to rule in favor the Pinnacle Pilots in our scope grievance. What we don't know is what the remedy will be. You may very well find your self a member of the Air Line Pilots Association next week.

Stupid Colgan Pilot Group!

true statement

I still sit back and ask myself about why some people did not vote yes. Come work at a union shop for a few months, it just does not even compare. I'm still very happy with my decision to leave.

We know that the arbitrator intends to rule in favor the Pinnacle Pilots in our scope grievance. What we don't know is what the remedy will be. You may very well find your self a member of the Air Line Pilots Association next week.

crossing my fingers and toes.

BUT, what will that do for us in the short term? business as usual is my guess.

so what do you think is behind making us email it in? simply that they hope we forget and don't get paid for it, or has anyone heard a reason yet and not just an email through crew trac?

my guess is with all the wx and mx cancellations they get bombed with phone calls...with the emails they can "fix" the credit on down time.

Anyone know what time this PNCL ALPA thing will happen? I want to get the popcorn ready...

quit if your unhappy. whaaa whaaaa whaaa
What a pearl of wisdom. Tool. I'm sure you'll apply the same nugget to your future ventures, including marriage, family, friendships, staying in shape, and your sex life. Why work when you can quit?

Oh, and do us all a favor and learn when and how to learn the words "your" and "you're". That's second and third grade stuff here... then again, you probibally quit. Idiot.

Shy

I am back byotch! Da Kremlin can suck my ***** Yo man, we needs you to do a repo and walk home, if you refuse you will get a no show.

MOD INPUT Edit for language

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest resources

Back