Strike Vote Called For at NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Starman said:
Work with us now and you will reap the benefits. Fly struck work and reap what you sew.

Starman, statements like this do not help you or cause in least. It is getting harder for me to say, but good luck. I say this because I have some very good friends who work at NetJets I would like them to have a secure future.

Viffer said:
What do you NJ guys think the chances are that I will consider any of you after reading the idiocy of guys like Tony C and Starman?

If I remember correctly, Tony C is a Fed Ex guy.

G100driver said:
Starman, statements like this do not help you or cause in least. It is getting harder for me to say, but good luck. I say this because I have some very good friends who work at NetJets I would like them to have a secure future.

Let's assume that we actually go out on strike. I'm supposed to be all lovey-dovey with a 135 pilot that is flying a trip chartered by Netjets to cover a flight that I would normally fly were it not for our strike? That 135 pilot is making it easier for Netjets to continue standing firm with their crappy last offer to the pilots because their customers are being taken care of. Honestly, I could care less what that 135 pilot thinks. He's taking money from me and my family at that point.

Anyone who flies a contracted flight for Netjets or Marquis during a legal strike by Netjets pilots is crossing a picket line and flying struck work. If they do that, it has long-term ramifications.

Starman said:
Let's assume that we actually go out on strike. I'm supposed to be all lovey-dovey with a 135 pilot that is flying a trip chartered by Netjets to cover a flight that I would normally fly were it not for our strike? That 135 pilot is making it easier for Netjets to continue standing firm with their crappy last offer to the pilots because their customers are being taken care of. Honestly, I could care less what that 135 pilot thinks. He's taking money from me and my family at that point.

Anyone who flies a contracted flight for Netjets or Marquis during a legal strike by Netjets pilots is crossing a picket line and flying struck work. If they do that, it has long-term ramifications.

So let me get THIS straight. Im supposed to be all lovey dovey with some tool who takes jobs in my industry at 1/3 the pay they should be. He's taking money from me and my family at that point.

really $ucks huh?

Good Luck!

Last edited:
Starman said:

Let's assume that you go on strike. Your passengers are put on airlines since there aren't enough extra 135 airplanes available. Are you going to go after the airline pilots because they are flying struck work and taking food off your table? You had better go and see what ALPA thinks of that one. Your position is illogical. I suggest that you rethink things when you can regain a clear head.

Gulfstream 200 said:
So let me get THIS straight. Im supposed to be all lovey dovey with some tool who takes jobs in my industry at 1/3 the pay they should be. Hes taking money from me and my family at that point.

really $ucks huh?

Good Luck!

Good job G-200, you just made it very easy for all the bystanders to really get an idea of what is really going on. You want Netjets pilots to fail no matter what because in your mind they ruined the corporate industry as you saw it 6-8 years ago. Nevermind that higher wages for Netjets pilots would help everyone out.

Gulfstream 200 said:
So let me get THIS straight. Im supposed to be all lovey dovey with some tool who takes jobs in my industry at 1/3 the pay they should be. Hes taking money from me and my family at that point.

really $ucks huh?

Good Luck!

THEY DON'T GET IT ..

Starman said:
Good job G-200, you just made it very easy for all the bystanders to really get an idea of what is really going on. You want Netjets pilots to fail no matter what because in your mind they ruined the corporate industry as you saw it 6-8 years ago. Nevermind that higher wages for Netjets pilots would help everyone out.

I think it's a bit late for your saviors of the industry routine and the only thing being made obvious to bystanders is how naive you truely are...

Perhaps you could shed some light on exactly how you're going to enforce this scablisting idea... Come up to my aircraft and you'll get a tailstand in the teeth ...

Good night...

Last edited:
Viffer said:
Let's assume that you go on strike. Your passengers are put on airlines since there aren't enough extra 135 airplanes available. Are you going to go after the airline pilots because they are flying struck work and taking food off your table? You had better go and see what ALPA thinks of that one. Your position is illogical. I suggest that you rethink things when you can regain a clear head.

Yeah I can see that happening.

"Good afternoon Mr, & Mrs. Gotbucks. I'm sorry but our pilots are on strike. We'd like to take you from Monterey to Aspen today as you contracted us to do but we're unable to comply with that. We have been able to book you from Monterey to Chicago on a United red eye and then work a flight into Aspen the following day on Air Wisconsin. You leave tonight at 5 PM and get into Aspen tomorrow afternoon about 3 PM."

That'll go over well. Get real.

Latest resources

Back