• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Strike Vote Called For at NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As I have explained in the past, to us my involvement is seen as normal. He counts on my support, and SU also believes that the families have a vital role to play in the fight for fairness. Pilots who have been through a strike, tell me that the support of their families was critical to the outcome.

Ironically, we just got off the phone. My husband was asking about posts here. It is important to him that the integrity of the graph in the SU brochure is defended. As a part of the cadre of volunteers giving up a lot of personal time, he was offended by being called a liar, and was relying on me to set the record straight.

NetJetsWife....don't mind these bucket heads. I can tell you that you speak for many of our wives out there. These guys who are commenting on my job and contract can go pound salt.

Their opinions means nothing....they are sitting on the side, watching us fight the fight. Its amazing how smart they all are. I wonder, if they are so smart...why aren't they owners?

Please...all you self proclaimed experts. We have people on our MEC can are smarter than you all on their worst day than you are on your best. Mind your business and keep your comments to yourself.....WE certainly aren't interrested in reading them.....well, except for purely entertainment reasons.

We shall win this fight!!!!!

DO-82 driver said:
Mind your business and keep your comments to yourself.....WE certainly aren't interrested in reading them.....well, except for purely entertainment reasons.

....isn't that what this is?..another form of entertainment :)

Sorry Chucky! but doubling the current salaries is not a stretch, it's reality pay of what a non-union pilot at OTHER NETJETS DIVISIONS MAKE!

Just what is so hard for you bone-heads to understand?

WE have been grossly underpaid for so long while the company grew on our backs, WE THE UNION PILOT GROUP want only what is fair and what is being paid to our NON-UNION NETJETS PILOTS!

So, please continue to tell me that if Netjets pays the union pilots what is a fair and just salary that THEY will go under? I guess the additional $one billion they made in the last year just went out the window and into someone's shoe box or swiss bank account!

$3,420,000,000.00- Yes if you cannot (I mean refuse to pay) your pilots what they are worth then yes: STMFD!

Shamtulli and Buffett have more to lose then the pilot group!

Just stop drinking the kool-aid and open your eyes!

This is gonna be interesting to watch. Clearly, NJA management knows that this is a service business and the pilots interface with their customers. How stupid would management have to be to drag this out for too long?

The owners definitely aren't stupid - they will figure it out quickly and perhaps walk if they feel safety (and quality) has been compromised. Let's hope the strike doesn't last too long... It is very necessary, however, to send a strong message to NJA management that they can't bully the pilots into submission any more - time to pay up Warren...

I for one make sure everyday that Safety and Quality is not an issue when i go to work. My fight is with the company not with the owners who pay me.

They have made the days longer and harder but the pilots still work hard.

Heavy Set said:
This is gonna be interesting to watch. Clearly, NJA management knows that this is a service business and the pilots interface with their customers. How stupid would management have to be to drag this out for too long?

The owners definitely aren't stupid - they will figure it out quickly and perhaps walk if they feel safety (and quality) has been compromised. Let's hope the strike doesn't last too long... It is very necessary, however, to send a strong message to NJA management that they can't bully the pilots into submission any more - time to pay up Warren...

In answer to your first question, I would submit that management is not too stupid, just cheap. As far as them not wishing to drag it out.... are you kidding ? My oldest son was a freshman in high school when this started, and has already graduated ! Every day they can prolong it, represents savings to these greedy ba$tards.

As far as the owners "figuring it out", don't hold your breath. Even if they agree with you in principle, their allegiance is to their wallets. How do you think they got to be owners ?

BTW, to reiterate: I am not employed by NJ. I am just barely smart enough however, to know that the pilot's fight for fairness will have far reaching implications for many of us, today and in years to come. Should they fail, it's gonna get real ugly around this little GA industry.

Last edited:
In the end, any comments made by non-Nutjet pilots/spouses on this subject are absolutely MEANINGLESS. Methinks that we give less than a rat's ass about what you think.

TurboJetCpt said:
In the end, any comments made by non-Nutjet pilots/spouses on this subject are absolutely MEANINGLESS. Methinks that we give less than a rat's ass about what you think.

Then why carry this out in a public forum? If posts by non NJ pilots and their wives are so meaningless....why not take it to the ASAP board?

Because you're trying to rally support for your cause. That's why. Some people, like NJW, are not helping your cause.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back