Street Captains

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sky****************************** said:
This guy obviously has no regard for the airline industry!!! So if your friend screws his fellow pilots, than you will too! So FCK OFF!
I guess I'll have to say the same to you, sweetie.

Go Screw.

Have a nice day, though! I really enjoyed your second post on flightinfo, you'll quickly become a valued member with your well-reasoned posts.

Avitar

Not to mention your avitar (Freley) .......WTF.....I hope to mother blanker your not a pilot! By the way.....this is coming from a "REAL" Airline Pilot!

It just keeps getting better! Third post and you're descending further into madness!

We're all proud of you, skyboner.

Blwjet

It has affected me! Has it affected you?? Please answer! Can you say "furlough"?

By the way, why are you defending GJ when you are a former TSA'r yourself??

Last edited:
Oh, I'm not mad. I actually have landed a "REAL" airline job out of this whole mess. So, I guess a thanks is in order! I'm HAPPY now!

Good for you. I was furloughed by Hulas back in the day, out of seniority order mind you, so don't whine to me about what's going on at GoJets. Same BS, different year.

skyking96 said:
Not to mention your avitar (Freley) .......WTF.....I hope to mother blanker your not a pilot! By the way.....this is coming from a "REAL" Airline Pilot!
Number one, I order you to take a number two.

First, it is an "AVATAR". Second, if you were a "REAL" airline pilot, you'd know that your is not the same as you are.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back