Street Captains

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Big Sky, Mesa, Colgan all have fairly recent postings on climbto350.com

B1900 at Big Sky and Colgan, DHC8 at Mesa.

GoJet is not currently hiring into the left seat, or so I was told last week by a friend who works there (and who was a street captain himself).

I.P. Freley said:
GoJet is not currently hiring into the left seat, or so I was told last week by a friend who works there (and who was a street captain himself).

You still call him a friend?

Yep. I'll make sure to check with YOU next time I have to decide whether or not someone is my friend.:rolleyes:

your friend is a piece of SH!t. Just my opinion of course. Oh ya and the opinion of the rest of the industry.

Well you are the real piece of dung, in MY opinion, if you need to judge the quality of your friends by the company they work for. I am going to say this to you in the nicest possible way...

Go screw.

But hey, thanks a ton for your opinion, it means a lot coming from a class act like yourself. Go back to the sandbox now, or at least ask your parents' permission next time before you use the computer.

When the company he works for screws thousands of people and there families. It does matter.

FCKING Idiot!!!!!

This guy obviously has no regard for the airline industry!!! So if your friend screws his fellow pilots, than you will too! So FCK OFF!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back