Straight shootin' about JetBlue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
(Albie said)
On a personal note, I was the PM on the leg back into MEM the night of Katrina. Although not everyone made it in the first try, everyone flying that night was busting their butts to get into the hub with the freight and do so in some very nasty conditions. That is why people ship FedEx--we find a way to get it done.
(End of Albie quote)

Yea, I was there the same night...NOT fun, but not the worst coming into Memphis.

FastCargo

PS Still working Katrina relief in Tyndall? Sounded like you were VERY busy. I sympathize...I was a supply/mobility officer at one time...

...out of the bunker after a week and back on the line at FDX again. Should be back in F15s later this month or early Oct...

Tony C.,

When you speak to the issue and have valid points, the sheep get fustrated and go personal.

Keep up the good work.....

Nothing wrong with ALBIE flying CAP for you.......

AlbieF15 said:
. . .<snip>. . .
On a personal note, I was the PM on the leg back into MEM the night of Katrina. Although not everyone made it in the first try, everyone flying that night was busting their butts to get into the hub with the freight and do so in some very nasty conditions. That is why people ship FedEx--we find a way to get it done.. . .<snip>.....
Yeah, I would have like to see how many PAX pilots could have gotten in that night . . . .

klhoard said:
Yeah, I would have like to see how many PAX pilots could have gotten in that night . . . .

Yep. By far, you are the badest a$$ of ALL bada$$es. :rolleyes:

I wonder how many PAX pilots would have balled up all those perfectly good airplanes in the last 10 years....

I guess they are paying you for your "potential" alright. Potential to be the next hull loss.

Last edited:
klhoard said:

Probably not as many. Too much risk at hand. When you only fly boxes I can imagine you would take more chances. Maybe thats why FedEx has so many hull losses. If you were in the PAX business, you would be OUT of business.

Yank McCobb said:
Yep. By far, you are the badest a$$ of ALL bada$$es. :rolleyes:

I wonder how many PAX pilots would have balled up all those perfectly good airplanes in the last 10 years....

I guess they are paying you for your "potential" alright. Potential to be the next hull loss.
Man, that was quick. . . . just yanking your Cobb, buddy. . . .
Now when are you guys going to raise ticket prices?. . .

Last edited:
Yank McCobb said:
Well, as long as we're on that level playing field of understanding...;)
Well, it's a slow news day now that airline BK's don't even make the front page anymore. . . .

Latest resources

Back