• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Straight from Silvestro's mouth he wants to cut Flex pilots pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think that they are waking up! I actually rarely run into a flex crew that does not come up to me to talk! One very important thing for them to think of is that KR is all about money. If NJ came to him with a respectable offer he would negotiate for them to use his other companies and sell Flex! There is no reason to think that they have a monopoly cause the government doesn't care about the small percentage of the wealthy that would be affected! So how would that merger go if it were to happen and we were not unionized?

If NJ came to him with a respectable offer he would negotiate for them to use his other companies and sell Flex! There is no reason to think that they have a monopoly cause the government doesn't care about the small percentage of the wealthy that would be affected! So how would that merger go if it were to happen and we were not unionized?

Please, please let that happen. Oh how I want that to happen so badly.

KR is all about the bottom line and he has his culture at the other companies he runs. NJ would not want the old run down a/c but since he is getting rid of them it makes Flex more attractive!

Last edited:
Doubt Warren would buy this turd. Why bother he's 5 times bigger, more successful, better reputation. There's nothing about flop/Flex he would want. We are not even a competitor to him. KR constantly talks about NJ you never hear NJ talking about us. Unless it's how F UP the company and pilot group is. Never happen

Any Flex guys wake up yet? Naahhhh!!!

Anyone going to observe negotiations on the 23-25?

Latest resources

Back