STOP ALPA Baseball Cap on EBay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good luck with that auction....

$75.00!!!! I hate it when pilots try to profit from other pilots. Now, here you are looking for some sap who will pay you to get screwed and give the preverbial finger to an organization which has done more toward making the US Airline industry the safest on the planet and envy of the world.
Does anyone else see the irony between spikey-haired IPOD pilots who sell out for the shiney jet and this seller?

Last edited:
It saddens me to part with it. Perfect gift for the "eastie", UALer, ASAer, Colganer, Mesa-er, Westjetter on your Christmas list.:bawling:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290158958039

Are you getting rid of it beause your beloved management team screwed you? Wish you now had some representation? Or did you have a moment of clarity and actually want someone to have a tought about you that didn't include thinking of you as a dollar sign or a number?

Joe Merchant will bid $500 dollars for it...

From listing item decription....

Not being a fan of the Airline Pilots Association (ALPA) myself, I had this cap custom made in Korea.

By non union slave like labor no doubt. How many US Child labor laws did you break obtaining this little gem? :rolleyes:

The cap is new, and worn only once.

If you wore it then it has been used and therefore not new. False advertising?

As there are many, many groups of current airline pilots in the commercial world working hard to unseat ALPA or prevent ALPA from coming to their company, the time is ripe to send a very visible message.

Then why not buy the hat from yourself and "send that message"

You will not only be the first on your block to own one, but perhaps the only one. I know of only 4 similar caps in existence.

Imagine passing one of the other three on the street.. it would be love at first sight....

Wow... a four man ALPA wrecking ball..... hey...wait a minute.... is this the RJDC??

The starting price is very high...

The price would be high to schuck ALPA...

and it doesn't sell, it doesn't sell.

That might tell you something studwhip...

Last edited:
$75.00!!!! I hate it when pilots try to profit from other pilots. Now, here you are looking for some sap who will pay you to get screwed and give the preverbial finger to an organization which has done more toward making the US Airline industry the safest on the planet and envy of the world.
Does anyone else see the irony between spikey-haired IPOD pilots who sell out for the shiney jet and this seller?

Ahh. Does this make my day, or what? Yo baby. Rock on!!...or whatever it is that passes for "cool" these days!:nuts:

Latest resources

Back