Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Workin'Stiff said:
Hugh-

Well, I guess I'm flattered to be personally called a FI "tool". Soon enough, I'll have a Colgan 1900 for ya, so you can untwist your undies....:beer:

Cookie - I don't have much for Jetstreams yet. However, I do have quite a few Embraer operators... And as Kmox said, I'm always adding airlines. So check back soon...

What about SkyW stuff?

AF :cool:

Skywest will be up shortly... I'm just finishing up some of my last minute work with the products...

Nope, no actual store front. It's all online or if you happen to see me in the airport, I carry a small selection in my flight case...

Hey, Workin' Stiff:

I'd buy some, but my pay's too low!!!!

I hope you can earn enough so you can finally have a real income!

Best of luck..

Workin'Stiff said:
Hugh-

Well, I guess I'm flattered to be personally called a FI "tool". Soon enough, I'll have a Colgan 1900 for ya, so you can untwist your undies....:beer:

Cookie - I don't have much for Jetstreams yet. However, I do have quite a few Embraer operators... And as Kmox said, I'm always adding airlines. So check back soon...

I was just kidding. I like your work - I apologize if my sarcasm was a bit too subtle.

If you ever do produce a Beech 1900C model sticker in Colgan's Captain America red, white and blue, I'll buy ten:

http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=0284860

I'm looking for a sticker for my grandson. He likes the SF340. Perhaps you might have a very special one for him? I would gladly pay you Tuesday for a sticker today!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back