Stickers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Cookie Monster

Anyone know a good place to get aviation stickers? I am specifically looking for a Jetstream 41 sticker and an EMB-145 sticker. Google searches dont yield much help.

Here's a good place to look:

http://www.tahansen.com

He's got most airlines now and they're good quality stickers. I have seen quite a few around DTW now.

go to the Embraer website....i just sent a message to the info place and they responded overnight and said they'd be happy to mail some....ill wait and see if i get em or not.

HughBeamont said:
Guy doesn't even have a Colgan 1900. What a tool.

Seriously? "Tool"? THE most overused word on FlightInfo. He's got good stuff, seems to be adding airlines quite often.

TheGuppyKiller said:
I want one of a 737 with a circle and stripe through it.
It is generally accepted that bait should have at least a shred of subtlety. D- at best. The only reason you did not receive a failing grade is that your fake profile is well crafted and there is the possibility that some of the more naive might not pick up that you are not one of the pilots you are trying to disparage. Consider the D- a gift and keep trying.

Last edited:
TheGuppyKiller is Rhoid, 410Dude, IHaveAPension, RJDC, the Guat, Freight Nazi, TheMissingLink, etc, etc.....:smash: :rolleyes:

Hugh-

Well, I guess I'm flattered to be personally called a FI "tool". Soon enough, I'll have a Colgan 1900 for ya, so you can untwist your undies....:beer:

Cookie - I don't have much for Jetstreams yet. However, I do have quite a few Embraer operators... And as Kmox said, I'm always adding airlines. So check back soon...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back