Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Stick a fork in me my Colgan friends.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dh82dvr said:
I'm done.
Well almost. Just a few days left to go.

Thanks to all I have worked with over the years. Its been an adventure and more fun than not. Remember the important things i taught you.

1. Leave early and arrive on time and
2. Overblock and done early!!

A new Citrus adventure begins soon.

Blue Skies and Light Winds
dh82dvr
:D :cartman: :D
:beer:

Congrats! Glad to hear it... Always knew you'd do well. Thanks again for keeping me sane up in SYR on those rare days when I didn't have to fly with Pring Prang. Good luck!

GEORGE DUBYA said:
1300 sounds a lot more than "some". I haven't updated my profile in about a week I am up to 1320 for your information. You must be one of those captain retards who goes in the terminal and gets coffee while I gather information and figure out important numbers for the flight. Let's face it we all know that the Fo's are the brains behind the operation. I went to embry riddle and have two degrees. I also was captain of my precision flight team and a major in the civil air patrol so I think I have plenty of experience and know how to land the plane. Patty Wagstaff is my mother by the way so stop your crap talking or I will have her barrel roll your ass.
-Maverick

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls children of all ages.....it's the return of 8HRRULE/TOPGUN-MAV/training!!!

Latest resources

Back