Stick a fork in me my Colgan friends.....

dh82dvr

Beer is good for you.
Total Time
1+
I'm done.
Well almost. Just a few days left to go.

Thanks to all I have worked with over the years. Its been an adventure and more fun than not. Remember the important things i taught you.

1. Leave early and arrive on time and
2. Overblock and done early!!

A new Citrus adventure begins soon.

Blue Skies and Light Winds
dh82dvr
:D :cartman: :D
:beer:

On Your Six

Total Time
dh82dvr said:
I'm done.

Thanks to all I have worked with over the years. Its been an adventure and more fun than not. Remember the important things i taught you.

dh82dvr
Good work! I hear the 717 is fun to fly (if you don't get the 700).

great cornholio

Are you threatening me??
Total Time
Congrats man....have fun in the nice warm citrus weather.

Prop2Jet

Total Time
Alot
Congrats!!!!! Have Fun And Fly Safe!!!!
Cheers

P2j

cforst513

Giggity giggity goo!!!
Total Time
mmmmmmmmm..... citrus.......... *gaaaaaaaaaaargle*

congrats. can you walk my resume in for me? give me about 6 years to build up some time and get my ratings...

GEORGE DUBYA

Total Time
Prop to crap

prop 2 jet you are a tool. You are so super gay wishing the guy luck and you don't even know him. You can't even land the plane without the captain grabbing the controls yet. You are way out of your league go back to your deskjob.
-CHuck Yeager

av8tor76

Total Time
GEORGE DUBYA said:
You can't even land the plane without the captain grabbing the controls yet.
...ummm, and like YOU CAN??...@ 1300 hrs, you're still out of THE league too!

GEORGE DUBYA

Total Time
1300 sounds a lot more than "some". I haven't updated my profile in about a week I am up to 1320 for your information. You must be one of those captain retards who goes in the terminal and gets coffee while I gather information and figure out important numbers for the flight. Let's face it we all know that the Fo's are the brains behind the operation. I went to embry riddle and have two degrees. I also was captain of my precision flight team and a major in the civil air patrol so I think I have plenty of experience and know how to land the plane. Patty Wagstaff is my mother by the way so stop your crap talking or I will have her barrel roll your ass.
-Maverick

Total Time
ROFLMAO.....................ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha please this is hilarious, let it continue

barrle roll your a$$

Thedude

Total Time
8000+
back in the box ...gimp boy

cpierse

Chucklehead
Total Time
5000+
dh82dvr said:
I'm done.

dh82dvr
Congrats! Glad to hear it... Always knew you'd do well. Thanks again for keeping me sane up in SYR on those rare days when I didn't have to fly with Pring Prang. Good luck!

CapnVegetto

The Prince of all Saiyans
Total Time
GEORGE DUBYA said:
1300 sounds a lot more than "some". I haven't updated my profile in about a week I am up to 1320 for your information. You must be one of those captain retards who goes in the terminal and gets coffee while I gather information and figure out important numbers for the flight. Let's face it we all know that the Fo's are the brains behind the operation. I went to embry riddle and have two degrees. I also was captain of my precision flight team and a major in the civil air patrol so I think I have plenty of experience and know how to land the plane. Patty Wagstaff is my mother by the way so stop your crap talking or I will have her barrel roll your ass.
-Maverick
Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls children of all ages.....it's the return of 8HRRULE/TOPGUN-MAV/training!!!