Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid you're being disingenuous, Andy. You know perfectly well what I'm talking about since you started one of the worst threads yourself.

Suddenly, three years in and for no reason, you start a thread attacking senior pilots for flying past 60, and now you've got SWA pilots threatening to "...start writing up sleepy heads, guys asking me to land when it's dark, and missed radio calls when it's my leg" and daring them to "Go ahead, make my day."

And you expect anyone to believe that it has nothing to do with the merger negotiations? If it's just a coincidence, why are SWA pilots on here blaming the senior guys for causing the stalled merger negotiations?

Post the quotes. It's really easy. You quoted me so you can't claim you don't know how to do it.
Post the quotes. You can't because you're a liar.

God, I love FI.com.

Remember...Arguing on the Internet is like the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Entertaining, though.

I just posted the quotes. That's what those little squiggly quotation marks mean. Surely you're able to read your own thread.

Here's another radical blaming the senior guys for the stalled merger negotiations, once again from your own thread.

"would however disagree on it's a diversion from the SLI because the primary pilots who changed the age 60 were Southwest grandpa cowboys cause, I can only take a wild west guess, they need new trucks ever year for their ranches in Texas. So now you got everyone clamoring over upgrade time on seniority lists because of stagnation. Greed is contagious and addictive."

I doubt you are illiterate, so I can only assume that you are intentionally ignoring the quotes I posted from your thread. Apparently, the best you can do is lash out with crude personal insults. Unfortunate, but not surprising.

Really? You are arguing about quotes? Here's a quote thingy: "

Or you could do the box format (which takes longer than cut-and-paste excerpts). It does look cooler though.

Quick? Or cool?

Really? That's what this forum is all about?

Really? You are arguing about quotes? Here's a quote thingy: "

Or you could do the box format (which takes longer than cut-and-paste excerpts). It does look cooler though.

Quick? Or cool?

Really? That's what this forum is all about?

Box format is verifiable.

The " thingy is easy to make things up.

Like when Nindiri wrote, "I just post on flightinfo to stir the pot." Do you know for sure he wrote that? Not without the box thingy AND I could be quoting out of context.

Never gave that much thought. If I wanted to verify a quote I'd just go back to the prior thread and do so.

The box is cool though. Can you snip only a part of a message? I see a lot of people quoting entire massive messages. That's just useless clutter.

The box is cool though. Can you snip only a part of a message? I see a lot of people quoting entire massive messages. That's just useless clutter.

Yes, as can be seen by my editing of your post.
Here's the thing: people can make up quotes. You can still make up stuff with quoteboxes but clicking on the quotebox verifies or refutes authenticity.
nindiri has proven time and again here to be a pathological liar which is why he won't provide many quotes using quoteboxes.
I disagree with a lot of people on this board but when they use quoteboxes, at least I know that they're posting the 'real deal'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back