Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
flycatcher...nice call on Fly-by-cable..... Haven't seen Carl's name until Mike was shocked about most pilots view of Carl....Maybe Mike is a bit upset his idiol is not so cool afterall.

Actually the promise was that you might get a preferential interview. From the looks of things your MEC is screwing the pooch on that possibility as well.

Looks like there's trouble between the older senior guys who are embarrassed by SWAPA's tactics, and the younger more radical faction led by SC. I've seen some of the FO's on here threatening to write up senior guys over minor details. Not good.

Looks like there's trouble between the older senior guys who are embarrassed by SWAPA's tactics, and the younger more radical faction led by SC. I've seen some of the FO's on here threatening to write up senior guys over minor details. Not good.

OK, it's becoming pretty obvious that you're a knucklehead. Quote the posts where FOs have stated that they'd write up senior guys over minor details. Please.

Obvious troll is obvious

A sad sad little man

No. I'm challenging you to post quotes. You are posting lies.
I'm afraid you're being disingenuous, Andy. You know perfectly well what I'm talking about since you started one of the worst threads yourself.

Suddenly, three years in and for no reason, you start a thread attacking senior pilots for flying past 60, and now you've got SWA pilots threatening to "...start writing up sleepy heads, guys asking me to land when it's dark, and missed radio calls when it's my leg" and daring them to "Go ahead, make my day."

And you expect anyone to believe that it has nothing to do with the merger negotiations? If it's just a coincidence, why are SWA pilots on here blaming the senior guys for causing the stalled merger negotiations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back