Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Doug Steenland said:
"That's simply wrong. Let's try and get our facts straight... [now redirect]"

Very nice. Typical management "answer a question with a question and redirect" when you don't like the question you were asked.

NBC Newsb!tch said:
"Isn't this really a pilot problem?"

I really hate the media.

The best part is where she asks him about the 1.4 billion in labor concessions while he got a 26.6 billion bonus.

Yeah, he sure wasn't liking that question.

Oh well, at least all the NWA pilots love him!

I thought she did a good job putting the screws to him, and she must have been effective, as he got pretty steamed at the end. I think any possible negative comments regarding pilots were so brief and so quickly forgotten by the hammering she gave him.

The overall impression after watching this segment is: Management = greedy and incompetent; Employees = trying their best and misused by greedy management. Don't get too upset just because a live segment wasn't exactly what you wanted it to be.

I really hate the media.
I zeroed in on that too, but I think she said that as an attempt to bait him. She later got him to admit it's not a pilot problem.

She said "26.6 million", he started talking over her at that point that's why it came out sounding like the "b" word.

He is as much a snake as Lorenzo or any of the other airline executives. What a filthy and corrupt business.

Latest resources

Back