Stay or go?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FO4Life,
Does Ryans flying upset me? A little, but only beacuse we gave management a free pass and got nothing in return. We have language in our contract that prevents the outsourcing of flying (Ryan) but the union allowed it so the company can take advantage of market opportunities quickly, as we didn't have the necessary equiptment. What did we get in return, nothing except the promise that the Ryan flying will become ours when the new equiptment gets here.

As for your rumor Ryan will be flying our 737's, that's about the biggest load of horse sh!t I've seen written on this board in a long time. Don't believe it for a second. All aircraft owned by AirTran holdings must be operated by pilots on the AirTran senority list.

Last edited:
Someone said that ACA/Indy Air will use Ryan A320's (4 of them) to start transcons from IAD soon too.

cl65capt said:
Hi, I'm currently a captain at one of the larger "regional" airlines, I'm in my sixth year. If you were in my position and had the option would you stay on or leave for Airtran? I'm not posting this as flame bait, I'm just curious what others think.
Thank you.

GO, GO, GO!!!!!

Latest resources

Back