Stay Away From Amerijet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FREIGHTDOG727

This Outfit Has To Be The Most Disgusting Employer In The Cargo World. The Treatment The Pilots Get From Management Is The Lowest Form Of Disrespect And Abuse Known To Any Organization. I've Heard That Crewmembers Are Bailing Out At A Steadily Fast Rate Due To Shabby Maintenance And Very Unsafe, And Unsatisfactory Training Of New Recruits.
Friends That Stayed Behind When I Left A Few Years Ago Say Its Become Increasingly Unbearable And The Incompetency In Every Department( Scheduling, Dispatch, Maintenance, Etc...) Is Out Of Control.
I Am Now At Southern Air And It Is A Complete Different World, Even With The Existing Problems We Face.

Do Yourself A Favor And Stay Away From This Outfit!!!!!!!!!!

This Outfit Has To Be The Most Disgusting Employer In The Cargo World. The Treatment The Pilots Get From Management Is The Lowest Form Of Disrespect And Abuse Known To Any Organization. I've Heard That Crewmembers Are Bailing Out At A Steadily Fast Rate Due To Shabby Maintenance And Very Unsafe, And Unsatisfactory Training Of New Recruits.
Friends That Stayed Behind When I Left A Few Years Ago Say Its Become Increasingly Unbearable And The Incompetency In Every Department( Scheduling, Dispatch, Maintenance, Etc...) Is Out Of Control.
I Am Now At Southern Air And It Is A Complete Different World, Even With The Existing Problems We Face.

Do Yourself A Favor And Stay Away From This Outfit!!!!!!!!!!

It's not the first time I've heard this about this peace of ***** company.

This could get interesting quickly......

Wow Its Actually A Lot Harder To Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word Than I Thought. That Must Have Taken A Lot Of Effort To Type. I Know This Did.

I Am Now At Southern Air And It Is A Complete Different World,

You must not have been at Southern very long, yet. All of those things you mentioned are also slowly going wrong at Southern, too. Scheduling??? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... Did we have a schedule at Southern? Why bid, you'l never fly your line anyways, often costing you hundreds or thousands in overtime. And, as more guys bail for anywhere and everywhere, it will only get worse.

Besides, why come on here and bag on Amerijet in the first place? Was there a point to your email? (And, no, I did not resign to go to Amerijet, before you ask...)

Bad-andy, By Me Saying That Southern Is A Complete Different World Does Not Mean The Situation At Southern Is Much Better Then That At Amerijet, Just A Bit Better For Now. I See The Conditions Depreciating Here At Southern Also. But Believe Me It Is An Improvement Over The ****hole Amerijet Is.

Latest resources

Back