Stay away from American Winds in Akron, OH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

airludy

They personally ripped me off. Besides getting screwed by them I have heard nothing but bad things about this place from other customers.

Not sure about your details, but it seems to me someone should put together an anti-scam seminar, sort of in the way all those scam get rich quick seminars are advertised late at night in hotel convention rooms. You could have a speaker cover everything from shady flight schools to Nigerian bank schemes. Then upsell some 12-cassette audio program on how to avoid scams for only $2,995!!! :D

MFR

airludy said:
They personally ripped me off. Besides getting screwed by them I have heard nothing but bad things about this place from other customers.
I could tell people to stay away from red-heads, but without a specific reason why, people won't listen.

airludy said:
Besides getting screwed by them I have heard nothing but bad things about this place from other customers.
Did you hear these bad things before or after you got "screwed" by this company? If it was before, it's hard to have a lot of sympathy in situations like this!

Latest resources

Back