• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Stay away from American Winds in Akron, OH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm not going to give out too many details on here.. Lets just say the basically took me for about 1200$.... I wouldnt recommend the place. I will be taking legal action soon.

good story.

come on!! it's akron!!! i coulda told ya this! :)

viper548 said:
I could tell people to stay away from red-heads, but without a specific reason why, people won't listen.

I wouldn't listen, not even with a good reason!

air lady said:
They personally ripped me off. Besides getting screwed by them I have heard nothing but bad things about this place from other customers.

Airludy is a flame baiter, read some of his previous posts.

If I had something to say about a flight school, I'd say all the reasons, because if they were that bad they would desrve it.

Why would I make this up??? Just do a little research and talk to other people that have worked or taken lessons there. Not a good place. Take you money elsewhere.

how big of a school is this? i've never heard of it before

I believe you - but you're not helping your case

airludy said:
Why would I make this up??? Just do a little research and talk to other people that have worked or taken lessons there. Not a good place. Take you money elsewhere.

I don't think you're making this up, but without details on what exactly happened to you it kinda looks suspicious, as though you could easily just be holding a grudge against the owner or someone who works there and trying to bad-mouth them.

I can't think of one good reason why I wouldn't spill the full pot of beans on the Internet, down the the middle names of the people who ripped me off, if something like this happened to me (which, by the way, it did - see the Airman thread).

MFR

Latest resources

Back