Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Status of Flyi - what is the process? Any details?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DoJetMX said:
Got ours in the mail today, effective Jan 7th, without "significant" investment in all or most of assests they plan on ceasing all operations between Jan 7th and the 21st of Jan

Sorry to hear that, I really missed my days as 'The Librarian' in CVG. What a great bunch of crews that was. Love the dork jet!!!!

inthewind said:
Alright logolight,

Last week I heard that they had won a $330 million verdict against United, that they had a deal with Bombardier for 90 seaters. This came from two seperate sources within Indy that are actively working there. Then last night I got a call that the company was mailing more furlough letters. Basically it looks like a 100% furlough to come with an end date of around Jan 9th.
The reason I don't like to post rumors is they always change and then I look like a friggin' idiot. Ok?

These are still rumors but I believe the furlough one, especially since I've got 1100 shares of stock that are worth more as toilet paper than stock.
Problem is even if they win the $330 million, it would be worth pennies on the dollar because of the large amounts of debt owed. I don't see the 90 seat CJR either because they can't pay the leases on the 50 seaters. I understand your frustrations. I was there.

inthewind said:
Actually, there are some very interesting rumors flying about Indy, that I don't care to disclose on a public bulletin board. But things may not be nearly as bad as they seem. ;)

I think you should read the newest link in the majors sections. Sounds like my former co-workers were ALL just furloughed today.

DH2WN said:
I think you should read the newest link in the majors sections. Sounds like my former co-workers were ALL just furloughed today.

I wish the best of luck, also, to my former "Blue Ridgers"!!!!!!!! Long live the 328.

Last edited:
GodSpeed to all my fellow Blue-Ridgers. Hands down the most professional pilot group one could ask to be a part of. Best of luck to all.

Shout out to the 4/8/02ers too...

Good luck all FLYi guys... I wish you all the best.

It's a sad day that all remaining pilots will be furloughed. ACA was a great place to be in the late 90's early 2000's - LGA, BOS, and CVG were made up of the best folks the industry has. ORD was a complete free-for-all and a total blast. I'll never have that much fun again in any career or work with finer people, ever. Turn the page...

AZT

Gods Speed folks. I was a CS Supervisor with ACA in BNA during the UAX days. The pilot group is hands down some of the finest people I've ever known. I work with many former Blueridgers at 9E.

Latest resources

Back